Everyone likes to feast on a sweet dessert occasionally. Whether it is for dessert or snack time, anything that is sweet is always a joy to eat. Hence, you can try making cakes that are simple to prepare yet packed with superb taste. Moreover, it would be great if the cake does not take a long time to cook. This way, you can simply prepare a nice dessert even if you have a busy schedule.
Gooey butter cake is a delicious kind of cake that takes less than an hour to make. You will find the cake very convenient to prepare because of the simple ingredients and cooking procedure. If you are planning to make this type of cake, you should check out these recipes that you might want to try for yourself.
Recipe for Classic Gooey Butter
You will have an easy time making this recipe because of the ordinary ingredients that you might have in your kitchen. Moreover, you will love the fact that you can cook this cake recipe for only 40 minutes. Just imagine how convenient that is for busy people just like you. Have the following ingredients ready so you can make the cake.
A package of yellow cake mix
Half a cup of butter, melted
Two pieces of large eggs
A teaspoon of vanilla extract
8 oz. of softened cream cheese
4 to 5 cups of confectioners’ sugar
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, use a large bowl to blend the eggs, yellow cake mix, butter and vanilla. You may use a spoon to combine these ingredients. Once you have mixed them thoroughly, transfer the mixture to a greased baking pan.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the topping by mixing the eggs, vanilla and cream cheese. Follow on with the confectioners’ sugar. Spread the mixture over the cake before baking it for 40 minutes.
Quick and Easy Gooey Butter
If you are in a rush for a tasty dessert, you should try making this easy recipe for gooey butter. You will love the taste and the convenience in preparing such fabulous treat. For this recipe you will need these
Half a cup of butter
One package of yellow cake mix
3 pieces of large eggs
8 oz. of cream cheese
Half a teaspoon of almond extract
4 cups of confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Afterward, put some cooking oil or butter on the cake pan and set aside. Meanwhile, melt the butter in the pan. Blend it with the cake mix and egg. Put the mixture on the cake pan and press it onto the bottom portion of the pan.
2. Next, combine the almond extract, sugar, cheese and the eggs. You can use an electric mixer to come up with a smooth mixture. Then, bake the batter for 45 minutes inside the preheated oven. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before serving.
3. You should definitely try these great recipes for gooey butter. These cake recipes are certainly delicious, simple and great for everyday meals.